and http://www.compettia.com. This policy does not apply to the privacy practices of third party websites which may be linked to this website.
A cookie is a small text file websites store in your browser whenever you visit. Its purpose is to enable the webpage to remember your visit the next time you navigate to that page. Cookies can store technical information, personal preferences, personalized content, statistics of use, links to social networks, access to user accounts, et al. The objective of the cookie is to adapt the web content to your profile and needs; without cookies the services offered by a web page would be considerably reduced. Modern browsers allow you to decide whether to accept cookies, and the time frame to keep them, so if you would like more information on what cookies are, how they are stored, how to get rid of them or deactivate them, please consult your browser’s documentation or help resources, or search the internet for “http cookie”
In accordance with the rules of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we will give a detailed explanation on how cookies are used on this website, to give you the most accurate information possible.
This website uses the following customized cookies:
1. Session Cookies, to help ensure that the users who write comments on the blog are real people and not automated programs. This is one way we combat spam.
1. This website uses the following third party cookies:Google Analytics: This stores cookies so it can produce statistics on traffic and the number of visits to this website. In using the website you are agreeing to Google processing data about you. To learn more or to exercise any of your rights in this area you must contact Google directly.
2. Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as ‘Like’ or ‘Share’.
3. This website may use tracking and conversion cookies from third-party service providers. These cookies may be used to gather and understand marketing, advertising, usage, and performance data.
DEACTIVATING OR GETTING RID OF COOKIES
You can exercise your right to deactivate or get rid of cookies from this web site at any time. These actions will differ according to which web browser you use. Please consult your browser’s documentation or help resources, or search the internet for “deactivate http cookie”
3. In some cases cookies have to be installed so that the browser can remember your decision not to accept them.
4. In the case of Google Analytics’ cookies, that company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and they agree not share them with third parties, except where necessary for system operation or when required to by law. Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company bound by the Safe Harbour Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. For detailed information on this matter you can visit this link.
5. If you would like information on the use that Google makes of cookies, you can read more here